What happend at Doris & Frank's homepage in 1999?
6th and 14th December 1999
21 November 1999
13 November 1999
5 November 1999
31 October 1999
- We are back from Essen, Zoff im Zoo did have great resonance. If there wasn't that bad Essen flu every year, things would be even better :-)
- Added an announcement for the 4th Müsterschaft to the Mü Page .
- Numfield: Joe Huber sent another couple of new strong strategies and I finished another one.
- New shops in Canada and Japan on the Foreign Shops Page .
3 October 1999
- It finally turns out our 1999 game Zoff im Zoo is 3 to 7 players, everything else is wrong :-) Added a JPEG with the box cover to its page.
- Did a slightly nicer version of the Numfield Applet .
- Minor fice lifting of entry page, navigation frame and all. It seems, my idea to improve layout without spending time did cost only time.
- The usual run of minor and major typo and bug corrections. This little creapers will never die on this site.
23 September 1999
- Added our seasonal Essen Games Fair page, with the map how to find our booth.
- Changed homepage logic, to include latest changes on the site on it.
- Minor corrections here and there!
19 September 1999
- Included code for the "First German Webring for Board and Card Games" on all entry pages. Note this webring really is in German!
- Added an announcement for our new game in 1999 .
- Minor modifcation, optimisations and corrections here and there.
- Next to come: Find us in Essen 1999. A map, where our stand will be this year.
16 September 1999
- Another major update to the whole set of numfield pages : Two very special new strategies, a league splitting for strategies.
- New Ursuppe expansions are finally there. Ursuppe itself is a bit late and will come early october.
- The Xafka Applet got another update of its internal brain array based on about 600000 self played games. There is still no complete convergence, though some areas seem to cool down. I'm thinking of starting from scratch with some algorithmic improvements :-)
- Minor additions at the Foreign Shops Page .
- Yes and there will be an update for you gamers soon, just keep on staring at the mouse and the fishes on this page.
15 August 1999
- Another major update to the whole set of numfield pages : 6 or so new strategies, two more pages. Sample source codes of quite a few strategies released...
- I hope I will soon have some gaming news for those of you, who are not interested in this numfield stuff...
8 August 1999
1 August 1999
2 July 1999
26 June 1999
- Did one more but very important fix to the Numfield download package and the Numfield Applet , since the version I've postet on the 24th had one really serious bug in the routine which fed data to Strategies. I greatly appologize. Thanks again Aaron .
25 June 1999
24 June 1999
7 June 1999
15 May 1999
- Updated the notorious availability status at the Ursuppe page .
- Published the Numfield game .
- Corrections and additions to all of my link-pages.
- Minor corrections at many places.
- The Xafka -Applet got another new brain (for those who know: same algorithm, but modified static scoring on base of 350000 selfplayed games).
21 February 1999
- Added a word file with Ursuppe extensions rules to the Ursuppe page ; also updated the notorious availability status.
- Updated the Mü page since another Müsterschaft has happend in January.
- Reworked all (hopefully) external links to break my frameset and corrected a few mistaken links. Did some minor changes to contents here and there...
- Added one more UK shop .
Hmm, quite a contradiction in itself, but one never should forget history :-) Last change Monday January 17 2000 by Frank Sven Nestel .